|August 1, 2013 – January 2, 2014|
The holiday catalog launches today, and it’s filled with plenty of products so you can get started on your holiday projects. If you would like a free Holiday Catalog in the mail, simply email your name and address to me at: email@example.com (US only).
2013 Holiday Catalog
COOL NEW WAY TO FEW THE HOLIDAY CATALOG
Be sure to try out the new augmented reality feature–available today–to see videos that show our products in action. It’s easy enough for newbies, fun enough for tech-savvy users, and free!
- Install the free Layar app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Using the Layar app, scan any catalog page that has the Stampin’ Up! Interactive icon on it.
While you’re using this feature, be sure to share your favorite products and videos on social media so your friends can see what there is to love about Stampin’ Up! products.
Different mobile devices work differently with different apps. Some are faster than others, some take more steps to load videos, etc. With the Layar app, we have noticed these differences in user experience too.
Things to know:
- Different mobile devices will work differently with the Layar app. Some are faster than others, some will take more steps to load the videos, etc.
- You need to hold your mobile device far enough from the page that the image is completely in the device’s screen before the video will load.
- Hold your device over the page until the video loads. Be patient-the video might take a while to load, depending on your device.
- Most devices will start playing a video automatically, but some will have a play icon that you need to tap to start the video. And some won’t show a play icon but will still require you to tap the screen on your device to start the video. So if a video doesn’t start playing automatically, tap the play icon or screen of your device. (If you’re using a Samsung Galaxy phone, you’ll need to tap the box that appears on the screen to start the video.)
- If you don’t want to hold your device over the page for the duration of the video, just tap the video and then pull it away from the page-the video will keep playing.
- From the video can go directly to the online store so they can buy a product immediately, and they can also share their favorite products on social media – Be sure to enter my name TAMI WHITE as your demonstrator of it doesn’t already come up so we both get credit.
You can also see all of the catalog videos at www.stampinup.com/showmehow.