BLOG HOP & VIDEO
Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Sale-a-bration Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects, and announce a new contest giveaway. To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
In this DIY crafting class we’ll be creating this set of framed floral cards using not just 1, but 6, of the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration products. That’s right, these cards are packed full of SAB fun. And they are fun and easy to make. The main stamp sets are Painted Seasons, Lasting Lily, Part of My Story and Jar of Love. I’ve also included some bonus card ideas featuring the Lasting Lily stamp set. See the “how to” class video and free pdf for instructions, measurements and more details on how these cards were created.
Techniques included in this class: watercoloring, creating card frames, texturing with impressions folders and using the Stamparatus.
Featured Sale-a-bration products: Painted Seasons Bundle (Level 2), Lasting Lily stamp set (Level 2), Country Floral Impressions Folder (Level 1), Part of My Story stamp set (Level 1), Four Seasons Framelits dies (March 1), Lily Framelits dies (March 1).
Sale-a-bration Framelits Dies: 4 dies sets to coordinate with SAB stamps will be released on March 1. See the Sale-a-bration Coordination section below for details.
* Note Framelit dies will be available for purchase March 1 (See below for details).
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
Here are the chapters of this online class video in case you’d like to skip ahead to a specific sections of the video.
- Intro & Blog Hop: 2:00 minutes
- Prize Patrol: 3:14 minutes
- In the Know: 5:10 minutes
- Card Making: 10:40 minutes
- Card Shares: 53:45 minutes
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
CLOSE UP PHOTOS
MORE LASTING LILY STAMP SET IDEAS
- SHOP ONLINE: For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. For anyone who has enjoyed Sale-A-Bration in the past, we have an exciting new announcement for this year: We now have a new reward level, giving you more flexibility and options for your free items.
Let’s break it down:
- If you spend $50, you get one free level 1 product.
- If you spend $100, you get one free level 2 product, OR, you can choose two level 1 items.
- If you spend $150, you have the option to choose three level 1 items or one level 1 item and one level 2 item.
- JOIN STAMPIN UP: Get $76 free in your demo kit, anything you’d like (except SAB products but you’ll earn those on your orders after and get a discount – win/win). That alone can value up to Plus free shipping on the kit and future discounts. BEST DEAL!!!!!
- STAMPIN REWARDS: Orders, workshops, etc over $250 receive an additional $25 free Stampin Rewards.
SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURES (PDF)
This is a blog comment entry. Leave a comment below on this blog post to be entered. Be sure to include #stampitcontest (exactly). You may enter multiple times by leaving a comment on each blog in the hop. One comment per person per blog will be entered.
Congratulations to last month’s winner:
- Carol Koroleski – Lasting Lily Stamp Set
- Lisa Simental – Lasting Lily Stamp Set
- Prize claim form
BLOG HOP TOUR