BLOG HOP PROJECT
Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Halloween / Fall Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects, and announce a new contest give-away (below). To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
My project for today’s blog hop are these spooky birthday / Halloween cards from the Stampin Up Still Night Bundle (stamp set and Night Owl dies). Complete with googly / wiggle eyes on the bats. Bats are punched from the new Spooky Bats Punch. The owl is colored with the Stampin Blends markers.
See the video below for instructions, and download the free pdf for measurements.
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
CLOSE UP PHOTOS
This is a blog comment entry. Leave a comment below on this blog post to be entered. Be sure to include #stampitcontest (exactly). You may enter multiple times by leaving a comment on each blog in the hop. One comment per person per blog will be entered.
Congratulations to last month’s winner:
- Kathie Barbera – Pop Up Scrap bin Early Bird
- Mary Bower – Hand Delivered Hostess Stamp Set
- Stephanie Hahn – Hand Delivered Hostess Stamp Set
- Drawn live and announced following the live stream.