IT’S OFFICIAL! Stampin Up’s First Ever $2,000,000 Demonstrator

IT’S OFFICIAL!

It’s official, the “countdown” is over. As of this afternoon (Monday, February 12), I have become Stampin Up’s 1st ever $2,000,000 demonstrator! An emotional moment as years of hard work, dedication, and passion have been leading up to his moment, and I’m a bit of “hot mess”, but I couldn’t have made this journey without the love and support of my customers, my Stamp It demonstrator group, the Stampin Up Home Office, and countless others that have helped, supported and inspired along the way!

THANK YOU!!!! From the bottom of my heart.

Love, Tami

You can read more about my journey with Stampin Up here.

TAMI’S SPECIALS

More details on all of these specials are below, and on my SPECIALS page.

QUICK LINKS

TAMI’S CALENDAR OF EVENTS    *  SPECIALS  *   CONTESTS & WINNERS CIRCLE shop online earn points

Comments

1. Betty Wooley says:

Congratulations Tami!

Well Deserved

2. Congratulations Tami.
    Respectfully,

Edna Soto

3. Sharie Wison says:

Oh my goodness 👏👏👏big Congratulations Tami . So happy for you!

4. lorraine turner says:

Hi Tami,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are one amazing SU demonstrator and crafter. You really deserve this for all the hard work you have done since joining SU and becoming a demonstrator. CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!

:O)

5. Cindy Casique says:

Congratulations! I love watching your videos, seeing your creations etc. You are always so smiley, bubbling over with enthusiasm. You deserve this wonderful accomplishment!

6. That’s a BIG deal! Congrats. I’ve been following you for about 5 years and love your videos, cards, swaps, fun times with Linda Cullen and Flash!

7. So happy for you!! Congrats on your wonderful milestone.

8. Julia Heitman says:

Congratulations 🍾🎈🎉🎊

9. Congratulations Tami. That is quite an honor.

10. Wanda Yarbrough says:

Congratulations!

11. Congrats Tammi God has surely blessed you

12. A Huge Congratulations! To you Tami

13. CONGRATULATIONS!! You definitely deserve this recognition and you’ve put in a lot of work for this special time. I’m so honored to
    have you for my go to demonstrator:)! Look forward to being with
    you for the next million!

14. Sue Politano says:

Congratulations Tami. You deserve recognition for all your hard work

15. Wanda Yagla says:

Congratulations Tami way to go………..

16. Congratulations! 🎊🎉🍾🎈

17. Gillian Birch says:

Congrats Tami. You are Simply Amazing! Oh…they made a stamp set for you LOL !!!!

18. Good Job!!! Congratulations!!!

19. Congrats!🎉🌹💕

20. WOW! Congratulations Tami! So proud of you!!!🌷🌷🌷

21. virginia fox says:

Great Job what a achievement….Congratulations…you can come back down to earth…

22. Rosie Prouty says:

Congratulations! I know you have worked very hard for this achievement to be done. I am so happy for you and look forward to many more years of success.

23. Congratulations! This is an unbelievable milestone in our Stampin’ Up! World! So happy for you!

24. OMG
    Congrats, you deserve it.👏👏👏👏👏

God blessed you

25. virginia fox says:

Great Job what a achievement….Congratulations…you can come back down to earth…
    I know how you feel (kinda when I got 5K)….can’t wait till I am up there with you

26. Diana Dilitkanich says:

Congratulations!!! Well earned accomplishment.

27. Congratulations Tami! You are definitely an inspiration. Proving that a single mom can do what she loves and take care of her family! You rock girl! This mostly hobby demonstrator has loved watching your videos and seeing your creations.

28. Debora Wheeler says:

Congrats to you Tami. You deserve it. Your videos and hard work really has paid off. Well done.

29. Kathy Fennell says:

Congrats Tami! I’m so happy for you and your family! What a great achievement!

30. Theresa Cooper says:

Congratulations to you on this big achievement!

31. Linda McGee says:

Congratulations! I’m glad I could play a small part in this success!

32. Congratulations Tami. A wonderful reward for years of hard work, dedication and sacrifice. 👍👍

33. Congratulations Tammi. Kudos!

34. Congratulations to you! Keep on smiling!

35. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an awesome achievement.

36. Lori Edwards says:

Congratulations!!!!!
    You go girl!!!

37. Congratulations!!! So awesome that you are the first to reach this milestone!!

38. Connie Turner says:

Congratulations!!!!!!!

39. That’s amazing. Huge congratulations.

40. Darlene Smith says:

Congratulations Tami! You are the best and so deserve this honour. I’m very happy for you.

41. Congratulations, Tami!!! What an accomplishment!

42. So happy for you. I love your videos. Let us know how you celebrate!

43. Michele D Funk-Corey says:

Congratulations Tami!!!!! So very excited and happy for you!!!

44. Denise Candelaria says:

Congrats. Hard work and a love for what you do always pays off. You show your customers you appreciate them and that is what keeps us coming back. Keep up the great work.

45. Lynda Tennant says:

YOU do a terrific job with your sites and services. I love your enthusiasm and demeanor. Thank you for your inspiration. YOU definitely deserve this honor with all your hard work and devotion to yourself and Stamping Up!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

46. Congratulations Tami💖 you are totally awesome and give all of us 2 million joys with your talented ideas and always fun video!

47. Congratulations Tami! No one deserves it more.

48. Gloria Klaassens says:

Congratulations Tami
    Well done, wow what a milestone, thanks for sharing your ideas. You have inspired many of us hobby stampers.
    Always look forward to your fun videos.
    Gloria K ✂️✂️✂️

49. Congratulations on your amazing success!

50. Miss Tami!!

Ohmygosh, good for you! Congratulations!

Hope to see you soon.