Now is your last chance to get Stampin’ Up! downloads and print products at the discounted prices. Everything in the My Digital Studio product line is available for 30% off until the end of day on June 2. See the spreadsheets of retiring MDS products here:
As a general reminder:
- June 2 is the last day to buy downloads or place print orders with the 30% discount. After June 2, Stampin’ Up! will no longer sell anything related to the My Digital Studio product line.
- On June 2, all Online Store categories will be replaced with new categories in support of the 2015-2016 annual catalog. The new categories will contain new and carryover items in the 2015-2016 annual catalog. All other items, including the MDS software and digital downloads, will be searchable and orderable, but not categorized.
- June 9 is the last day that Stampin’ Up! will support the My Digital Studio product line. After June 9, all of the MDS websites will be taken down. That list includes MyDigitalStudio.net, related content on the stampinup.com demonstrator website, the download manager, YouTube videos, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Make sure that you download and back up your digital downloads and software before June 9. For help with backing up files, see MyDigitalStudio.net/backup.
- All of Stampin’ Up!’s digital downloads will be discontinued, including everything related to MDS, convention and leadership theme songs, photos, class recordings, and all of our other online classes. You will want to make sure to back up all of your digital download files before the cutoff on June 9.
- Our MDS playlist of YouTube videos on the Stampin’ Up! channel will be available (for the foreseeable future) via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB85C76B5B74DB19A
MyMemories Suite Offer
We have worked with excellent partners to make the My Digital Studio product line. We’re pleased to announce that StoryRock, the partner who worked with us to develop the MDS software, has made an offer to Stampin’ Up!’s customers and demonstrators. Some MDS users may know that the original MDS software was based on StoryRock’s award-winning MyMemories Suite software. While the two softwares have diverged over the years, there are still many similarities–which we feel confident will enable MDS users to experience an easy transition to MyMemories Suite.
MyMemories version 6 software is normally available for $39.99 USD, but StoryRock has cut the price to $19.99 USD for anyone who purchases the software via this special offer. See more details about the offer here.
Starting on June 3, StoryRock will make a number of additional print products available through the latest version of the MyMemories software. Stampin’ Up! has worked with StoryRock to introduce some of our most popular print products, like additional card, photobook, and calendar options and sizes. We will post a detailed list of those products and StoryRock’s prices on MyDigitalStudio.net on June 3.
While Stampin’ Up! will not sell any digital downloads after June 2, we have reached an agreement with StoryRock to offer a limited number of our existing digital downloads for sale via a Stampin’ Up! section of the MyMemories.com online store. You can expect to see a limited selection of digital downloads appearing on the MyMemories.com online store over the next few months. The price for downloads through the MyMemories.com online store may vary, but it will definitely be in your best interest to purchase the downloads available through Stampin’ Up! at a 30 percent discount until they are no longer available after June 2.
This content will not be new to you, but it will give you and your customers the opportunity to catch additional digital downloads you may have wanted and missed while our digital downloads were available for sale. You will not receive commissionable sales for purchases made for print products or for any of the artwork available in the MyMemories.com online store.
Do I need to switch to MyMemories Suite?
Stampin’ Up! will no longer support the MDS software after June 9, 2015. MDS will continue to work on existing computers for the foreseeable future. However, you will no longer be able to print directly from MDS after June 2, and it is very probable that the software will not work with the upcoming Windows PC and Mac operating systems. It is also possible that other critical component updates like Java may cause the software to stop working as intended.
In short, if you would like to continue with digital design on a supported platform, we recommend that you switch to the latest version of MyMemories Suite. MyMemories Suite consistently rates very high, we know and recommend the developers, and as we have mentioned, it is very similar to MDS. Stampin’ Up! will not provide support for switching your MDS projects and files over to MyMemories Suite, but StoryRock will be more than happy to help.