4th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Event
Join us, or make a donation and get a free tutorial!
One of the many things I love about Stampin Up, is how we can use it to help others. Join me and our team of demonstrators and help us raise money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer while having some stamping fun.
Last years keynote speaker/survivor’s had some very powerful words. She said “Last year, I attended this event and was encouraged to go get a mammogram. You talked about the importance of early detection. I was diagnosed, treated, and today, I stand before you Cancer free, Thank you.” Talk about changing lives!
Together we can make a difference!
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Donate $20 and get the pdf tutorial for these projects.
Everything for this event is being donated by our sponsors and by our demonstrator team, therefore 100% of your donation goes directly to the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
FAQS ABOUT DONATIONS
- All donations go directly to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer through their website, 100% is being donate to the cause.
- All who donate (min. $20) are welcome to join us for the event! I know many of you are not local and can’t attend.
- You do no need to attend the event when you donate (but we’d love to have you if you can).
- EVERYONE who donates at least $20 will receive a free tutorial, unless you donate anonymously.
- IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT ANONYMOUS DONATIONS: we don’t get your email address to send you the tutorial if you donate anonymously and we won’t be able to send the free tutorial.
- Stampin Up Demonstrators who are interested in using this tutorial / class to raise money for Making Strides (or other charities) please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org