We are featuring our new Build A Banner Simply Created Kit and the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit , which is fully customizable! These are featured in the new 2013 Holiday Catalog. You can create any holiday greeting you want. For directions on how to make this beautiful banner, check out the video below.
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
Build A Banner Simply Created Kit
DIRECTIONS & TIPS
Use the pattern stencils and your Stampin’ Spritzer to create the patterns on your pennants. Be sure to plan your design out before you begin spritzing.
- Fill your Stampin’ Spritzer with your desired color of reinker and rubbing alcohol or water (we recommend rubbing alcohol because it will dry faster).
- You can adjust the color saturation in your spritzer to create different looks. If you want a darker color use more reinker and less alcohol. If you want a lighter color use less reinker and more alcohol.
- To spritz your pennants, lay your pattern down on your pennant.
- Spray with your Spritzer until you have the desired saturation.
- The spritzing will pool on the stencil a little so be sure to carefully lift your stencils off to prevent any accidents with the reinker.
- To add letters to your pennants, lay down your shield stencil and your desired alphabet stencil and spritz a coordinating color.