I love the way this card turned out. The washed in background of the beach and the bird silhouettes are eye catching. I thought they were sea gulls, my mom thought they were Terns (I think that was the name)…what do you think?
I used the color wash technique to create the background. The key to achieving this effect is the paper used. I used Stampin’ Up’s watercolor paper, it does make a difference. I also love the convenience of our aqua painters (brushes), you don’t need any extra supplies…such as a cup of water.
Includes all measurements and supplies
Wetlands Color Wash Card pdf
- YOUTUBE: Wetlands Color Wash Card Video >
- VIMEO: Wetlands Color Wash Card Video >
- View all of Tami’s videos at a glance >
- Tami’s Frequent Buyer Points info >
- To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club >