October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month. This year our team had our 2nd Annual “Stamp Out Breast Cancer” Fundraiser stamp camp for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (American Cancer Society) and raised over $2700!! It was an amazing day, event and all for a great cause.
The projects we made were gorgeous! We have a limited amount of left over make and take packet/kits from the event, and we thought it would be great to offer the packets and donate all of the money back to Making Strides Against Breast cancer!!
Hurry these kits are limited, only available thru Nov 7 or while supplies last.
|PRICE: $26 includes $20 donation
$20 – 100% Donated directly to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
$6 – Covers the ship to you and paypal fees
Available thru Nov 7 or while supplies last
Kits will begin shipping Friday, October 28. Kits will ship USPS, US ONLY
MAKE & TAKE KITS INCLUDE:
- Instructions emailed (pdf format)
- All Card Stock needed (pre-cut) for all 5 projects
- All Bella Chateau Designer Paper needed (pre-cut) for all 5 projects
- All Ribbon (pre-cut)
- 5 envelopes
- Projects will each be individually packaged in envelopes. You will receive 5 envelopes, each containing all of the paper, card stock, designer paper and ribbon for 1 of the 5 projects.
SUPPLIES NOT INCLUDED:
If you don’t have these supplies you can certainly tailor these projects with the supplies you have.
You can purchase any of these supplies by clicking on the links below.
- Raining Flowers Stamp Set (122765 wood, 122767 clear mount)
- Petite Pairs Stamp Set (122495 wood, 122497 clear mount)
- Soft Suede Ink Pad #115657 (or just the marker)
- Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker #120973
- Pink Pirouette Ink Pad #111838 (or just the marker)
- Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Write Marker #120969
- Marina Mist Ink Pad #119668
- Night of Navy Ink Pad #102977
- Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder #120175
- Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder #115964
- Big Shot Machine #113439
- Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals
NOTE: If you have made a donation previously and would like a make & take kit, contact me at email@example.com and I’ll send you a link for just the shipping portion.
OUR MAKING STRIDES DEMO TEAM:
Christine Miscia Crutcher