Ever wonder what to do with all of your left over SU brad and button plastic containers? One person’s trash (recycling) is another’s treasure. One more way to go “green” and use it all with today’s video tutorial making these cool hat containers. Created by my friend Christy Harsh, these hat shaped favor boxes are made with empty SU plastic containers OR we also sell empty containers, called Stampin’ Store containers (103649).
Perfect for Easter treats, Bridal Shower Favors (click here for more wedding ideas w/ my Cyber Wedding Expo), or just jazz up your embellishments. Fill an empty container with chocolate candy, or other treats and treasures.
- YOUTUBE: Bonnet Favor Box Video >
- VIMEO: Bonnet Favor Box Video >
- Bonnet Favor Box Inspriation Sheet > Includes all supplies used
- View Tami’s YouTube channel >
- Frequent Buyer Rewards points info >
To learn techniques & exclusive videos not seen anywhere else, join my online stamp club. Click here for more info >