SNOWMAN SNOWGLOBE SHAKER – CARD 7 IN MY GUMBALL SERIES
Card 7 in my Stampin Up Gumball Greetings Series is a fun interactive snowman snow globe shaker card. I paired the bundle with the Snowman Season Bundle. Inside the dome I used the Sparkle & Shine Sequins. I double layered the White Frayed Ribbon with the Misty Moonlight Cotton ribbon.
I have instructions below.
CARDS 1-3 & VIDEO
Gumball Wow Card video tutorial and get instructions for Cards 1-3 in this series.
MORE COMING SOON
Stay tuned for more in this series.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Misty Moonlight Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half.
- Designer Series Paper (Snowflake pattern): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White (Inside): 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Silver Foil: 4-1/2″ x 3″ (or 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle die)
- Misty Moonlight: 4-3/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper: 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ (or 4th largest Stitched Rectangle die)
- Crumb Cake: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Scraps: Silver Foil & Basic White
- Stamp the snowman image on Basic White scrap paper and again on the Crumb Cake panel.
- Color the carrot with the Pumpkin Pie markers. Fill in the snow on the Crumb Cake panel with the White chalk pen.
- Stamp the words in Versamark ink on Silver Foil, then pour Silver embossing powder over the top and heat emboss.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine cut the following:
- Cut the words out with the Tasteful Labels die.
- Cut the cap and base to the gumball machine from Misty Moonlight. Then cut down the base of the gumball machine using the technique shared on the video.
- Cut the dome die out of the top center of the Mother of Pearl panel.
- Cut out the snowman image from the Basic White scrap and attach to the Crumb Cake panel over the stamped image.
- Pile desired amount of Sparkle & Shine Sequins in the center of the snowman / Crumb Cake panel.
- Attach the dome over the snowman panel with sequins under it. Then attach the dome under the Mother of Pearl panel.
- Attach the 2 ribbons across the front of the designer series paper with Seal Adhesive.
- Assemble the card with Seal Adhesive, using Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Misty Moonlight panel.
- Attach In Color Jewels.
CARD 7 PRINTABLE
Here’s a printable with instructions and supplies for how to make this Snowman Snow Globe Shaker card. This is card #7 in my Gumball Greetings series.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.
I used the Stampin’ Up Mother of Pearl specialty paper for the layer under the Silver Foil.
I embossed the words in Silver heat emboss powder on the Silver foil. Then cut with the Tasteful Labels dies.
PRODUCTS USED TO MAKE THIS CARD