How To Make a Merriest Christmas Card
I share instructions below on how to make a Merriest Christmas Card created with the Stampin’ Up Merriest Moments Bundle. The words are stamped on the Tailor Made Tags dies. The background is created with the Blending Brushes.
How To Make The Merriest Christmas Card
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” fold at 4 1/4” and scrap
- Basic White – 4” x 5 1/4″ and scraps
- Die cut large tag from a scrap of Basic White. Add a very small strip of Seal on the back. Blot on jeans or sweater to remove most of the stickiness. Place on Basic White layer.
- Using a Blending Brush and Old Olive ink, blend around tag. Then stamp the evergreen sprigs in Evening Evergreen and the leafy sprigs in Old Olive. Carefully remove tag.
- Stamp sentiment in the tag using Stazon ink.
- Stamp both poinsettias in Cherry Cobbler ink on a scrap of Basic White. Stamp the flower center in Crumb Cake for both flowers. Stamp 2 large and 1 small holly leaf in Evening Evergreen ink on a scrap of Basic White. Die cut all the images with the coordinating dies.
- Die cut both tiny poinsettias from a scrap of Cherry Cobbler.
- Attach a large and small holly leaf to the back of the large poinsettia using glue dots. Attach a large holly leaf to the back small poinsettia using a glue dot.
- Attach flowers to card front using dimensionals.
- Stagger the 2 tiny poinsettias and attach to each other using a glue dot. Attach to the card front using a glue dot.
- Tie a bow with the silver trim and attach to the top of the tag with a glue dot.
- Fold and burnish card base.
- Attach Basic White layer to the front of the card base using dimensionals.
- Embellish with silver Metallic Pearls as desired.
Download the free printable instructions for how to make this card. A full supply list is included with clickable links.
Want to save this card idea? Pin it to your Pinterest board.
Have you tried this design? I love to see your creations! Be sure to share them on #shareyourcrafts post every Saturday on my Facebook Page.