Sweet Farewell Card Tutorial
Sweet Farewell Card Tutorial Photos
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 11″ scored in half
- Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Pear Pizzaz: 3-1/4″ x 1/2″
- Scraps: Basic White, Daffodil Delight and Vellum Card Stock
- Stamp the following:
- Words in Memento Black on Pear Pizzazz strip
- Suitcase, camera and sailboat images in Memento Black ink on Basic White scrap
- Color the images in using the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, cut misc Stitched So Sweetly Dies in Basic White, Vellum Card Stock and Daffodil Delight.
- Using Paper Snips trim out the suitcase, camera and sailboat.
- Punch each end of the Pear Pizzazz strip with the Banners punch.
- Using Seal Adhesive attach the Designer Paper, Vellum die cut and Daffodil Delight die cut to the card base.
- Attach the word banner and the cut out panels with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Genial Gems.