Pansy Patch Gift Bag Tutorial
Everything’s coming up pansies this week! I’ve had a lot of fun showcasing the Stampin’ Up Pansy Petals Suite. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, shower and any celebration, you can’t go wrong with the Stampin Up Ombre Gift Bags. Download the Pansy Patch Gift Bag Tutorial pdf to learn how to make this card!
I have printable instructions including a die cutting guide for how to make this below.
SPECIAL OFFER KITS
I have a special offer kit available with an exclusive class featuring the Pansy Petals Suite.
PANSY PETALS SUITE
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- In Color Ombre Gift Bag
- Basic White: 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Designer Paper: 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Scrap : Basic White, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent
- Stamp the words on white scrap and punch them out with the Everyday Label Punch.
- Punch the Everyday Label Punch out of Gorgeous Grape card stock.
- Cut the Gorgeous Grape label in half on a diagonal and attach to the back of the white using Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape,and Evening Evergreen scraps to an adhesive sheet for easy “no mess” assembly.
- Using the Stampin‘ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Cut the pansy pieces: background in white, top edge in Highland Heather and the bottom edge in Gorgeous Grape.
- Cut the leaf pieces: the background from Soft Succulent and the top from Evening Evergreen.
- Texture the background of the white with the Painted Texture folder.
- Sponge the background of the flower with So Saffron ink and a Sponge Dauber.
- Assemble the flower and leaf pieces.
- Wrap the ribbon around the white panel and tie a knot.
- Attach the label and flower with Stampin‘ Dimensionals. Attach the leaf with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the white panel and inside to the card with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Epoxy Droplet.