Good Luck Treat Bag Tutorial
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! May the luck o’ the Irish be with you today. For extra good luck here’s a horseshoe good luck treat bag tutorial filled with gumballs. But you could fill this with any treat. Created with the Stampin’ Up Ride the Range Bundle. Download the free instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS TREAT BAG
- Coastal Cabana – 2″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla – 2″ x 4″
- Scrap of Very Vanilla
- Note on the cello bags: This cello bag is an older size that we don’t carry anymore. I’ve included the 6″ x 8″ Cello Bags on the supply list but they will be bigger than this. I added the printed cello bags because I think they will be a better fit.
- Stamp the background of the vanilla panel with the Brushstokes background stamp.
- Stamp the horseshoe image in Versamark ink on vanilla scrap. Pour embossing powder over the top and heat emboss. Cut this out with the coordinating die.
- Using Versamark ink pad, stamp the words in the center of the Coastal Cabana panel. Then stamp the barbed wire image across the entire strip. Stamp around the words (don’t stamp over them).
- Optional: Use the water brush to watercolor some of the Crumb Cake ink on the horseshoe.
- Pour the embossing powder over the entire panel and heat with the heat tool.
- Punch the top of both panels with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Punch the bottom of the Coastal Cabana panel with the Triple Banner punch.
- Attach the horseshoe with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Star Designer Elements to the horseshoe.
- Fill the cell bag with treats and tie the tags with the ribbon.