Awesome Cocktails Card Tutorial
Today’s plan: Consume cocktails and be awesome! Or chocolate, or cookies or coffee…it’s all part of the Stampin’ Up Nothing’s Better Than Bundle of stamps and dies. This is a shimmery fun card, perfect for celebrating, for summer, birthdays and more.
This card matches my “Adulting is Hard” Autism Fundraiser kit. I have a full tutorial below with instructions on how to make it.
AUTISM FUNDRAISER KIT
If you like these projects, you’ll love my latest kit. Check out my “Adulting is Hard” retro class kit and Autism Speaks fundraiser.
OFFER ENDS APRIL 6
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ score in half at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Daffodil Delight – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White – 2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Scraps – Basic White & Early Espresso
- Stamp the words in Memento ink on the top left of the Basic White Panel, and on the Flirty Flamingo Panel.
- Stamp 2 cocktail glass images and inserts on Basic White scrap.
- Attach the Early Espresso scrap paper to a piece of Foam Adhesive.
- Using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine:
- Cut out the 2 cocktail classes
- Cut out the word “Cocktails” from the Espresso
- Use the Painted Texture folder to emboss the Pool Party panel
- Using Seal Adhesive, attach the Pool Party and Daffodil panels to the card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach the cocktail glasses to the white panel and the Flirty Flamingo strip to the card base.
- Attach the word “Cocktails” to the card.
- Use some Wink of Stella glimmer brush on the drinks, word “cocktails” and the Flirty Flamingo strip.