As Rod Stewart (and later Sheryl Crow) sings…”The first cut is the deepest” and I couldn’t wait to share that “first cut” of my new Stampin’ Up Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine with you. The new machine just arrived and is now available to demonstrators and in a demo kit. Shop our Holiday Catalog Mega Share.
Linda made a gorgeous card from the Poinsettia Place Suite (free pdf below), and I shared over 50 cards and projects from the Holiday Mini Catalog. You can now purchase these products in my online store. Sharing Part 1 of a multi-series of the projects shared on the video.
- View catalog online (pdf)
- Supply list for the samples in the mini catalog (pdf)
- Shop Online
- See my gallery of mini catalog projects, ideas and videos here.
HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG PRODUCT REVEAL VIDEO
Click here for the full resource page for the catalog reveal.
PART 1 OF THE VIDEO’S CARDS AND PROJECTS
LINDA’S CARD FROM THE SHOW
Supplies and Measurements
TAMI’S SHARES FROM THE SHOW
This is a video comment entry giveaway. To enter, simply click over to the video on Youtube and Facebook and leave a comment (links above). No purchase necessary.
Current Contests & All Winners announced on my WINNERS CIRCLE page
HOW TO GET THE HARD COPY
Q: How do I get my hard copy of the new Mini Catalog?
- If you are an active customer and have purchased from me this year, you will receive this catalog in the mail automatically. You don’t need to do anything.
- Join my VIP Online Club: active club members always receive free catalogs automatically (plus special offers and free stamps).
- Stampin’ Up Demonstrators: automatically get free catalogs from Stampin Up, demo discount and pre-order new products.
Q: How can I get a hard copy of the catalog if I’m not a regular customer?
- Fill out this form below and I’ll ship a hard copy to you for free in mid July