TOP 10 RETIRING STAMP SETS
The Stampin Scoop Show is back with a new format and lots of fun! Join Linda and I for laughts and fun as we share over 80 card ideas created with our Top 10 Must Have stamp sets from the Stampin Up 2020 Retiring List.
- Beautiful You Stamp Set #151412
- Beautiful Day Stamp Set #151257
- Tropical Chic Chic Stamp Set #148226 & Tropical Dies #146831
- Sea of Textures Stamp Set #151267 & Under the Sea Dies #146334
- Varied Vases Stamp Set #146644
- Abstract Impressions Stamp Set #147513
- Colorful Seasons Stamp Set #147513 & Springtime Dies #146326
- Crafting Forever Stamp Set #151231
- Little Piggy Stamp Set #151227
- Honorable Mention: Dashing Deer Stamp Set #151362 & Detailed Deer Dies #147915
CARD IDEAS VIDEO
This retiring products lists contain items from the 2019-20 Annual catalog and 2020 Spring Mini catalog. Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed to be available through May 22, 2020; all other retiring products are available until June 2 or while supplies last. Don’t wait—place your order today, shop in my online store.
If you find more then $99 worth of products on your wish list, consider purchasing the demo kit for the very best deal. You’ll get $26 free and free shipping. Click here for details.
Here are downloadable pdf files of the entire retiring list from each catalog.
Here are the retiring lists in Excel format in case you’d like to sort them:
NOTE ABOUT SNAIL
All good things must come to an end—like favorite products. Today we’re announcing that on 2 June, SNAIL Adhesive is retiring from our product line. But don’t worry! On 3 June we’re replacing it with something that we think you’ll like even better. Check back on 26 May for additional details, and get excited for this brand new adhesive solution!
- 151093 Woven Heirlooms Bundle
- 151114 Delightful Day Bundle
- 151131 Path of Petals Bundle
- 151063 Memorable Mosaic Bundle
CARDS FROM THE SHOW
The replay drawing requires a comment on the video to enter. In order to enter, please leave a comment on the Stampin Scoop video on either YouTube or Facebook. If you share the video on Facebook you will receive a 2nd entry.