MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN
Subscribe February 11 – March 10
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you and your subscribers will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe. Keep reading for tips and resources to help you promote this very special kit and one-of-a-kind offer.
About the March Kit
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
About the FREE Stamp Set
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
- Subscribe here
- Shop Pre-Paid Kits
- Available Past Kit Refills
- Download Stamp Case Inserts by Month
- See my Paper Pumpkin Gallery
EARN FREE SALEABRATION PRODUCTS ON PAPER PUMPKIN
If you’ve been thinking about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, now’s the perfect time to jump on board. From now through March 31, you earn FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) when you purchase a 3-, 6-, and 12-month subscription. This is a limited-time offer, so don’t wait. The sooner you purchase your prepaid subscription, the sooner you can start playing with your FREE Sale-A-Bration goodie(s)