- 1 CARD SET
- 2 FULL KITS & REFILLS AVAILABLE
- 3 CLASS VIDEOS
- 4 FREE PDF
- 5 CLOSE UPS
- 6 MORE ALTERNATE PROJECTS
- 7 UPCOMING PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
- 8 WINTER WONDERS PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
- 9 PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP CASE INSERTS
- 10 PAST KIT REFILLS
- 11 PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY DATES
- 12 GIVEAWAY
- 13 CLASS SUPPLIES
- 14 TAMI’S SPECIALS
- 15 CONTACT TAMI
In this class we’ll be creating these super stinkin’ cute skeleton Halloween cards using the September “Bone Appetit” Paper Pumpkin kit. Dancing skeletons, and the lollipop treat card are both fun and easy to make. They also use the Stampin’ Up Monster Bash DSP and some Glitter Enamel dots in addition to the kit.
FULL KITS & REFILLS AVAILABLE
While they last. As of the filming of this video they were still available.
1. TAMI’S ALTERNATE CARDS View video on: Facebook and/or Youtube.
2. TAMI’S SEPTEMBER REVEAL & KIT INSTRUCTIONS
Click here for more
This is where I show you how to create the projects as they come in the box. Or more importantly, what “not to do” when creating your kit. So much fun, surprises, and prizes opening this box.
- Download PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
MORE ALTERNATE PROJECTS
Our September kit will help you make 20 Halloween treat boxes. But what if you are thinking “outside the box”? How about “with the box”? The spooky possibilities are endless! Stampin’ Up created this haunted house with the special-edition box and other contents from the kit to give you a spooky sneak at what’s to come inside the Bone Appétit kit. Don’t miss it!
**This project was created using a template for a cookie house created by Torie Jayne.
UPCOMING PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
WINTER WONDERS PAPER PUMPKIN KITS
The holiday season will be here before we know it. And along with putting up the Christmas tree and spending snowy nights by the fire, many of our Paper Pumpkin subscribers will be looking forward to opening their holiday kit. Christmastime papercrafting with Paper Pumpkin has become an annual tradition!
So to deliver more of what our subscribers love this holiday season, in October and November we are offering back-to-back coordinating kits, one with Christmas cards, the other with Christmas tags. Both kits make it easy for your customers to add a handmade, personal touch to their holiday giving—without a lot of fuss. It’s Christmas made easy with Paper Pumpkin!
- Subscribe for the October kit at paperpumpkin.com from September 11–October 10.
- Subscribe for the November kit at paperpumpkin.com from October 11–November 10.
- Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin here
- Shop Pre-Paid Kits
- Available Past Kit Refills
- See my Paper Pumpkin Gallery
PAPER PUMPKIN STAMP CASE INSERTS
PAST KIT REFILLS
PAPER PUMPKIN MONTHLY DATES
This is a video comment entry giveaway. Winner drawn on October 18. To enter, simply click over to the original video on Facebook and/or Youtube, and leave a comment. No purchase necessary.
- Current Giveaways & Winners announced on my CONTEST & WINNERS page