BLOG HOP & VIDEO
Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group New Years Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects, and announce a new contest give-away (below). To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
Do you want to build a snowman? On this online class video I’ll share how to make this cool snowman “window” card. Featuring the Stampin’ Up! Buffalo Check stamp and the Corrugated impressions folder.
Credits: I got this card the card on the left in a card swap and it was missing the name to give credit. If you recognize this please drop me a note so I can credit you.
ONLINE CLASS VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
CLOSE UP PHOTOS
This is a blog comment entry. Leave a comment below on this blog post to be entered. Be sure to include #stampitcontest (exactly). You may enter multiple times by leaving a comment on each blog in the hop. One comment per person per blog will be entered.
Congratulations to last month’s winner:
- Susan Timchack – Pop Up Scrap Bin Early Bird
- Maryjo Snyder – Hung with Care Hostess Stamp Set
- Holly Paulson – Winter Woods Bundle
- Michele Chase – Winter Woods Bundle
- Drawn live and announced following the live stream.