Today’s “Thank you” card is part 7 in my Share What You Love Suite series. It also features a sneak peek at the new Delightfully Detailed Laser-cut paper that is coming out in the new catalog. Peaking behind the Delightfully Detailed laser cut panel is the Share What You Love designer paper. The tag come from the Share What You Love kit. The stamps, kit, paper and Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon are in the special “Gotta Have It All” bundle that is only available in May.
Instructions and free pdf are below.
Designed by Veronica.
How do I make it?
- Stamp the words “Thank you” on the tag in Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Randomly stamp the flower on the background of the card base in Tranquil Tide ink.
- Tie a bow in the ribbon.
- Attach the laser cut sheet over the DSP with Snail (or Liquid Glue / Mini Glue Dots).
- Attach the DSP panel and tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the bow with a mini glue dot.
- Tranquil Tide Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, (folded in half)
- Share What You Love DSP: 4-7/8″ x 3-1/2″
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper: 4-7/8″ x 3-1/2″
- Tag from Embellishment Kit.
TAMI’S SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE CARD SERIES
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE VIDEO
Check out the Early Release Suite called “Share What You Love” and the new In Color collection bundle. Along with some alternate cards. Get yours today in my online store.
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Did you know you can join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit and save even more? Details here.