Beautiful “thank you” card from the Stampin Up Love What You Do stamp set. This card is part 9 in my series featuring the new Share What You Love bundles. Each post in this series features instructions and a free pdf.
Designed by Veronica.
How do I make it?
- Stamp the flower images in Grapefruit Grove, Rich Razzleberry and Mossy Meadow ink on the Whisper White panel as shown.
- Stamp the words “thank you” in Memento Black ink.
- Attach the designer paper to the card base using Snail Adhesive.
- Punch the corner with the Detailed Trio Punch.
- Attach the Delightfully Detailed laser cut strips to the white panel.
- Attach the white panel to the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
- Whisper White Card Base = 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded in half)
- Share What You Love DSP: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3-1/2″
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper strips
TAMI’S SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE CARD SERIES
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE VIDEO
Check out the Early Release Suite called “Share What You Love” and the new In Color collection bundle. Along with some alternate cards. Get yours today in my online store.
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Did you know you can join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit and save even more? Details here.