NEW CATALOG PRE-ORDER 11 CARD SWAP
Swap Due Wednesday, May 30
11 Full Card Swap
NEW CATALOG ORDER DATES:
- Demonstrators: May 1-31, 2018 pre-order period
- Customers: June 1, 2018
Demonstrators can order begin ordering from the new catalog beginning May 2. To help prepare with ideas, classes, workshops, open houses and events celebrating the new catalog, I’ll be hosting my annual new catalog card swap.
This swap is open to all Stampin Up Demonstrators to swap pre-order card ideas from the new catalog. Pre-order details can be found on the demonstrator website.
Not a demonstrator yet? Get one of these great bundles in a demo kit in May (as well as retiring products). Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
***PLEASE – read through ALL the rules and guidelines of this swap carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need your help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
HOW TO SWAP
Send 11 FULL CARDS (you will receive 10 back)
- Theme: NEW CATALOG Pre-Order Products
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the NEW Colors, new stamps, dies, designer papers, ribbons and embellishments.
- This swap excludes the “Share What You Love” suite: these products are now considered current (not pre-order), they should not be used as your swap cards. You used elements as part of the backgrounds on your swaps but should not be the main stamps or focal points of your swaps. We ask that you use the new pre-order products for this swap since we’ve already done the “Share What You Love Swap” separately.
- NO retiring, clearance rack or non-SU! product or colors.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 cards?
- Yes, you may make up to 3 groups of 11. Each group must be a different design.
- What is the standard card size?
- A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Where to I sign up?
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MAY 30 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
1) Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope – please do not use substitutes to the Stampin Up Clear Envelope in this demonstrator swap
2) Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope. I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- Do not worry about the date it prints, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
- Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope.
- DO NOT send money
- DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope
- The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away.
- If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
If you don’t receive the message, email me at email@example.com
HOW TO SIGN UP
Step 1: Click on the link below, this will bring to the facebook sign up post.
Step 2: Add your name to the list by commenting under the JOIN HERE post
Step 3: You will receive a Facebook Private Message from me with my mailing address.
Step 4: Make Your Swaps, package and ship so they will be received by May 30 (see video for help)
SWAP SIGN UP
1) Share What You Love Bundle “Early Release” sent 9 card swaps of the same card design, you will receive 8 back. Sign up at this link:
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from last year’s Occasions catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps and how the swap is done.
NOTE: We will be doing full cards this time (the video shows card fronts but we are doing full cards this round. The full card is defined above.)
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
I’m in Tami
Could I get the address please
Will you be doing more card swaps in future months?
I host a card swap with every catalog pre-order.