What you need to know about Stamparatus
I am super excited today, I just received my new Stampin Up Stamparatus positioning tool and I couldn’t wait to play with it and share it with you. On today’s live video, I’ll share what you need to know about the Stamparatus:
- How to use it
- Features and Benefits
- How to Care for it
- How to get yours
- Extra Bar Magnets on Amazon
Scroll down for more details on the Stamparatus and how to get yours. I will be live on my Facebook Page at 2:30pm EST today (Friday) so you can ask questions. If you miss the live broadcast, you’ll be able to catch the replay on both youtube and facebook.
Here’s the card I’ll be making on the video, the supply list is below and measurements are in the Inspiration Sheet.
“HOW TO” VIDEO
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
Win the Stampin Up Tranquil Tulips Hostess Stamp Set.
Congratulations to our live winners will be drawn on the broad cast:
- Chris Bemer – Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set
- Kelly Neier – Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set
- Visit my CONTEST & WINNERS page for prize claim form.
What is the Stamparatus?
A New Way to Stamp!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Selling out 7500 in 15 minutes on it’s first debut, it’s hotter then a new iPhone release.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD
December 5 at 2pm MT – December 30, 2017
$49.00 (not charged until it is shipped)
Demonstrator Name: Tami White
Location: Marlborough, MA