- 1 PRE-ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOGS
- 2 CARD SWAP
- 3 PRE-ORDER FAQ
- 4 GIVEAWAY
- 5 IMPORTANT DATES
- 6 HOW TO GET NEW CATALOGS
- 7 NEW PRODUCT VIDEOS
- 8 TAMI’S SPECIALS
PRE-ORDER FROM THE NEW CATALOGS
- Demonstrator Pre-order: December 1 – January 2, 2018
Stampin Up Demonstrators can now pre-order brand new products from the 2018 Occasions Catalog, and earn 2018 Sale-a-Bration products with your pre-order. Customers will be able to order/earn these products beginning January 3, 2018. Can’t wait? Get them now in the Demonstrator Kit Deal, and combine with the Year-End sales event and retiring products!
Linda and had a super fun live mega-share of the entire Occasions Catalog, including ideas and projects. As well as most of the Sale-a-bration products today on Facebook. We had a few techy issues getting started, which always makes for some fun in the “upside down” (see video).
I have new product videos, dates and details on the new catalogs below, including how to get your copy. There is also info on my upcoming Demonstrator Card Swap.
THE WHOLE “SHA-BANG” SEE EVERYTHING IN BOTH CATALOGS
1ST MEGA HAUL OF NEW PRODUCTS FROM ONSTAGE EVENT
Click here for more details on this video and the Stampin Up OnStage Event.
Click here for details and how to join my Pre-Order Card Swap.
How can I pre-order new catalog products?
If you are a demonstrator, simply log into the demo website for details. If you aren’t a demonstrator, but would like these products now, you can simply purchase the demo kit and get the demo kit deal.
Can I get new catalog pre-order products in the demo kit?
Yes, you can get 2018 Occasions Catalog Products in the demo kit. You won’t be able to get Sale-a-bration products in the kit, but you will earn them on orders you after you purchase the kit AND you’ll get a 20% off discount.
Did you know the demonstrator kit is the BEST DEAL?
It’s true, if you have any kind of wish list this is the best way to go. You get $125 for only $99 and free shipping and future discounts and perks.
Can I join as a demonstrator just for the discount?
Yes, it’s the most popular reason people join. No selling, classes, parties, etc necessary unless you want to have fun doing these things. Many people take advantage of the great deal just for themselves.
The “After Live” Drawing requires a comment on the video to enter. In order to enter, please leave a comment on the reveal video on either YouTube or Facebook. If you share the video on Facebook (and type “Shared”) you will receive a 2nd entry.
Live Prize Patrol winners (announced live
- Tina Wardell – Ready Shreddy
- Nikki Dupuis – Ready Shreddy
- Julie Deguia – Beautiful Peacok SAB Stamp Set
- Lynne Brown – Lots of Lavendar SAB Stamp set
- Sandy Christman – Party Pandas SAB Stamp Set
- December 1 – January 2: Demonstrator Preorder Occasions & Pre-Earn SAB
- December 1 – January 2: New Recruits can get Occasions Pre-Order in their demo kit
- January 1 – March 31: Sale-a-bration Free Product event for customers and demonstrators
- January 1 – May 31: Occasions catalog will be live for customers and demonstrators
- December 1
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List is Revealed
- Retiring products are “while supplies last” (everything but stamps). Some will sell out fast.
- Carry Over List is posted
- Demonstrators can view the new catalogs online (via Demonstrator Website)
- Demonstrators can begin Pre-Ordering products from the Occasions Catalog.
- Demonstrator can begin earning Sale-a-bration products free with pre-orders.
- Demonstrators can purchase packs/singles of catalogs.
- Demonstrators can purchase packs of new catalogs.
- New Recruits can get Occasions products in demo kit.
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List is Revealed
- December 8: Catalogs ship to customers.
- December 21:
- Retiring Stamp Sets go “While supplies last” and may sell out.
- January 2:
- Last Day of Holiday Catalog Retiring List products
- January 3:
- Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-bration Event live for customers.
- Catalogs post online.
HOW TO GET NEW CATALOGS
If you have placed an order with me this year, I have shipped you both new catalogs through Stampin Up on December 8. They are sent via bulk mail and it can take a week or two for them to arrive. However, in the past these catalogs mailings have been known to be wonky with the post office, ESPECIALLY during the holidays. If you don’t receive yours by the date indicated above, please email me and I’ll have another sent.
If you have not purchased from me this year, and would like copies of the new catalog, fill out the form on my CATALOGS & RESOURCES page.
If you are a demonstrator, you can will get a free copy of both catalogs from Stampin Up. When you get these depends on whether you place a pre-order:
- New Catalogs will arrive with your pre-order if placed by December 10.
- If you don’t place a pre-order your catalog will be shipped via bulk mail on December 11.
- You can also order single copies and packs of 8 for you and your customers.
- If you are a demonstrator that hasn’t received a catalog, please contact Stampin Up directly.
NEW PRODUCT VIDEOS
Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions Catalog Designer Series Paper
Lots of Happy Card Kit
Perennial Birthday Project Kit
NEW COLORING MEDIUMS
Working with Brusho
BUNDLES & SUITES
Let the Good Times Roll Bundle
Cake Soirée Bundle
Picture Perfect Party Suite
Petal Passion Suite
Petal Passion Memories & More Card Pack
Charming Café Bundle
Fruit Basket Bundle
Bubble Over Bundle
Sunshine & Rainbows Bundle
Barn Door Bundle