2018 OCCASIONS & SAB CATALOG PRE-ORDER SWAP
Due Friday, December 29
The new 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogs are coming!
- Demonstrators: December 1, 2017
- Customers: January 3, 2018
Demonstrators will able to start ordering on December 1. Details will be posted on the demonstrator website. You can also get Occasions catalog products in your demo kit starting December 1. Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
I’m hosting 2 separate card swaps, you can sign up for either or both. They are both due on December 30. here are the details:
PLEASE – read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
HOW TO SWAP
This swap is for FULL CARDS
- Theme: New Catalog Pre-Order products
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the NEW products.
- NO retired, Holiday Catalog, clearance rack or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 cards?
- You may sign up for up to 3 groups BUT you MUST make a different design for EACH group.
- What is the standard card size?
- A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Where to I sign up?
Sign up is on Facebook, there are 2 different links. 1 for each catalog.
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, DECEMBER 29 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
1) Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope. I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- USPS.com asks what date you are mailing and only gives 4 days out. This date isn’t important, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
- Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope.
- DO NOT send money
- DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope
- The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away.
- If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
HOW TO SIGN UP
There are 2 different swaps, and the sign up is on Facebook at the link provided below each swap:
Step 1: Click on the link below, this will bring to the facebook sign up.
Step 2: Add your name and the number of swaps you will be doing for that category (example: Tami White x3 occasions) or (Tami White x 3 sale a bration) to join that swap.
Step 3: You will receive a Facebook Private Message from me with my mailing address.
Step 4: Make Your Swaps, package and ship so they will be received by December 28 (see video for help)
You may do a max of 3 of each. If you sign up for multiples each must be different designs.
SWAP SIGN UP
1) 2018 Occasions Catalog 11 card swap of the same card design, you will receive 10 back. Sign up at this link:
2) 2018 Sale-a-bration 6 card swap of the same design, receive 5 back
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from last year’s Occasions catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps and how the swap is done.
NOTE: We will be doing full cards this time (the video shows card fronts but we are doing full cards this round)