Sharing some super cool techniques on my online class today, catch it live on my Facebook Page. I’ll show you how to make this awesome Christmas card set of 3 cards from the Stampin Up Night in Bethlehem Stamp Set and Die bundle, including how to create the Eclipse Technique using the Large Letters Dies. I’ll also show you how to make “reversible” card designs.
If you missed the live broadcast, you can catch the replay below (or on my Facebook & Youtube). Download the free pdf below, for measurements and the supplies list.
CLOSE-UPS OF THE CARD SET
“HOW TO” VIDEO
This video aired live on my Facebook Page. Be sure to subscribe for future live videos.
- Free PDF
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”39″ gal_title=”2017-11-24 Bethlehem”]
Congratulations to our live winners will be drawn on the broad cast:
- Cathy McKenzie – Mini Bow Pack
- Debbie Schuh – Season of Whimsy Hostess Stamp Set
- Arlene Mantle – Merry Patterns Stamp Set
- Cheri Furr – Night in Bethlehem Bundle
- Visit my CONTEST & WINNERS page for prize claim form.