2015 STAMPIN UP HOLIDAY CATALOG CARD SWAP
Customers will be able to order September 1.
To kick it off, I’m hosting a card front swap open to all demonstrators. A great way to get some fresh ideas to show your customers, and use as class projects.
- make 6 cards total (same design)
- you will receive 5 back (one for the hostess)
- you will not receive your own back
- You can do up to 2 sets (2 different sets of 5+1) to receive more swaps back
- Email Tami with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to (or drop off) to Tami
Mailing address is provided with registration confirmation email.
Cards must be received by Tami:
Thursday, August 27, 2015
NOTE: This is not a postmark date, swaps should be in my hands on August 27 or sooner
Cardfronts should include:·
- Main Stamp Set / accessories used from the Pre-Order
Use of new designer papers, etc is also encouraged
DO NOT USE: Any retired products
- Self Addressed postage STAMPED envelope (including postage)
- Most people use Flat Rate Priority envelopes with a stamp (not dated postage)
- Recipe on the back of the cardfront (optional and appreciated)
- Minimum 2 layers
- Cool technique or embellishment
- Only use SU stamps and supplies…if we don’t carry it, please don’t use it on your swaps.
Please do your best work on this swap so we have quality work to show our customers.
Did you know?
You can purchase the Stampin Up demo kit in August, you can get “sneak peek” products from the new catalog in your kit! Click for details