Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Stampin Up Designer Series Paper Theme themed Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects that we’ve been crafting for you.
You may be just beginning your journey through our blogs, or you may have arrived from Mary Bush’s blog. To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the buttons on each post.
My DSP choice was the Cherry on Top, which I love. You will find lots of samples using this paper stack and the match washi tape on my blog. For this card it’s combined with the Cottage Greetings stamp set, a wreath made from the flowers for a birthday card. Colored with the Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write markers.
Designed by Veronica.
1. Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher – Timeless Elegance DSP
2. Siara Acdal – Sweet Lil’ Things DSP
3. Linda Cullen – Schoolhouse DSP
4. Kathie Rotti – English Garden DSP
5. Mary Bush – Go Wild DSP
6.Tami White – you are here
7. Lori Mueller – Farmer’s Market DSP
8. Liz Miller – Pretty Petals DSP