Cards swaps are a lot of fun, and one of my favorite parts of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator events. By request from my “clubbers” I am hosting a “Spring / Easter theme” full card swap or your own! Come join the fun. I will open this up to non-club members as well. I’m posting some samples here from a previous card swap at Leadership to give an idea of what to expect. This first card uses the Bordering on Romance Stamp set (#125480 wood, #125482 clear mount) and Labels Framelits #125598, see below for more swaps.
- Theme: Spring and/ or Easter
- Make 5 Full Cards of the same design using a Spring / Easter theme
If you would like more cards, you may sign up for 2 different sets (for 10 swaps in return)
Standard Card size is: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, this is not a required size, just a guide.
- Current Stampin’ Up! Materials: All supplies: including stamps, ink colors, papers, etc. should be current Stampin’ Up! products.
Often we fall in love with a card we received in a swap and want to copy it. Swaps also help us think of new ways to use for our SU products we have. For these reasons the cards should have all current Stampin’ Up products.
- Cards must have a minimum 2 layers of card stock or designer paper. Most have more.
- At least 1 embellishment (Ribbon, brads, etc) Most have more.
- Please put your name and contact info on a sticky note on the back in case someone has questions, or uses your swap and wants to credit you. Recipes of the supplies/techniques you used are always welcome. Please don’t permanently stick labels to the actual card so we can use them.
- Contact me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to register: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3000256849
- Cards must be received by Tami:
Friday, March 20, 2012
Mail to (or drop off) to Tami (address provided with registration confirmation).
NOTE: This is not a postmark date, swaps should be in my hands on March 20. Please be fair to all participating and be on time. Late entries will be returned unswapped (and this breaks my heart to do). Email reminders will be sent to those who have signed up.
- Hostess Club Members: Your cards will be returned with your next stamp club order
- Online Club Members: Please include an envelope with the same postage that your swaps had on them
- Non Club Members: Local pick up, or return postage required
- Mother’s Day theme – due April 20
- Masculine / Fathers day theme – due May 20
Stamps used in above cards:
- Card 1: Everybunny stamp set #122705 wood, #122707 clear mount
- Card 2: Take it to Heart stamp set #125520 wood, #125522 clear mount
- Card 3: Bordering on Romance Stamp set #125480 wood, #125482 clear mount
- Card 4: Easter Dove Stamp #125455