Today’s Leadership memories are kind of a “Mommy brag”. 2 of my demonstrators Liz Miller and Oksana Semenska both promoted to Sr. Supervisor recently, and I’m so very proud of them (I just want to put a bumper sticker on the back of car announcing my “honor students” lol). They both got to walk across stage at Leadership, it was such an exciting time! This first picture is of Liz, Shelli Gardner (CEO & Co-Founder of Stampin’ Up!), Oksana and myself. Below are some shots of us hanging, Liz & I with free stamps and Liz on stage. Another special part I love about SU events is visiting with my friends, Liz lives in California, Oksana lives in Florida and since I’m in Boston we don’t get to see each other in person often.
If you are interested in joining my Stampin’ Up group (whether it’s to build a career, or as a hobby) be sure to check out the incredible Sale-A-Bration kit special happening for a limited time: www.stampwithtami.com/demonstrator.php
Here are some super cool projects made with the brand new Petal Cone die (121810) for the Big Shot. You’ll find this super cool new Bigz L die in the Occasions Mini catalog. The Ice Cream cone invitation was created by my friend BJ Peters. She put together a video demonstrating how to make it, I’m including her video below.
Other Leadership posts: Take a Spin >, Beveled Windowpanes > & Advisory Board >. Stay tuned for more Leadership fun pictures and ideas.
Join My Newsletter | Feedburner | Specials
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- DOUBLE FREQUENT BUYER POINTS - MARCH 12-20
- 7 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS - MARCH 13-19
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
Really enjoy your teaching videos. Thanks for sharing.