“Love What You Do” card from the Stampin Up Share What You Love Suite. This is part 5 in my series featuring this beautiful suite that is now in my online store. Featuring the return of past favorite colors: Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron. Download the free pdf below.
Designed by Emily Mootz.
How do I make it?
- Cut the square from the Stitched Shapes die using the Big Shot die cut machine.
- Texture the Blackberry panel using the Petal Pair impressions folder.
- Stamp the background flowers on the card base using Old Olive ink.
- Stamp the flowers on the square panel with Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the inside of the flowers and words using Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Punch the tail of the Blackberry panel with the Triple Banner Punch.
- Assemble the card with Snail Adhesive. Use Stampin Dimensionals on the square panel.
- Attach Rhinestones.
- Mint Macaron Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, (folded in half)
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock: 5-1/2″ x 2″
- Whisper White: 3″ x 3″
TAMI’S SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE CARD SERIES
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Did you know you can join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit and save even more? Details here.