Gorgeous “I’m lucky to have a friend like you” card from the Stampin Up Share What You Love Suite. This is part 4 in my series featuring this beautiful suite that is now in my online store. Download the free pdf below.
Designed by Diane Gardner.
How do I make it?
- Using the Layering Squares dies, cut a Scallop Square from Whisper White and a Square frame for it from Basic Black.
- Use the Lovely Floral impressions folder on the Mint Macaron panel.
- Stamp the flowers and word images on the Scallop White panel using Memento Ink.
- Stamp the square in So Saffron ink.
- Color the flowers with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends markers.
- Assemble the card with Snail Adhesive. Use Stampin Dimensionals to attach the square panel to the card base.
- Attach the Artisan Pearl accents.
- Basic Black Card Base = 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, (folded in half)
- Mint Macaron Card Stock: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Share What You Love DSP: 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Scraps: Whisper White and Basic Black
TAMI’S SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SUITE CARD SERIES
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE EARLY RELEASE BUNDLES
Did you know you can join as a demonstrator and get one of these bundles in your demonstrator kit and save even more? Details here.