“I’m always here for you card” from the amazing Stampin’ Up Lots of Happy Card Kit. This is a gorgeous card, from a gorgeous kit. I love this kit so much. I’ve linked to a couple of video classes I’ve done with the kit below. This is another beautiful alternate from the kit.
Designed by Veronica.
There’s lots to love in this all-inclusive card kit. Create all-occasion cards, then add your own color using the included Watercolor Pencils.
* Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
* Folded card sizes: 2″ x 3-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″, 4″ x 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (5.1 x 8.9 cm, 6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
* clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
* giftable kraft box
* printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
* white/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
Here’s a video class I did with the Lots of Happy card kit and the cracked glass technique. You can get more details on my resource page here.
Lots of Happy Kit and Cracked Glass Technique Class:
See this kit on the Stampin Scoop Show:
Linda and I opened the kit and stamped some fun cards with it on the Stampin Scoop Show. You can see it here.