JULY PAPER PUMPKIN
My apologies for being a little late getting my July paper pumpkin kit alternate projects out to you. I really wanted to play with the kit sooner, but my traveling the past few weeks put me a little behind schedule. I am very happy to finally get to play with the July “What a Gem” kit. It was so much fun.
In my alternate project video, I’ll show you how to make the mason jar card. This card was designed by Beth Arnold. My original card is below. It’s fun too. I was just preparing to video my card when I saw Beth’s and fell in love with it and have a complete change of plans hahaha. Which card do you like better?
Be sure to check out the new BOGO Paper Pumpkin sale, and my new giveaway below.
- Details on how to subscribe: Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Purchase Past Kits: Order PP Refill kits (while supplies last)
- Storage: Paper Pumpkin storage tips
- Projects: Paper Pumpkin projects
- Did you know? You get a free Paper Pumpkin kit when you join Stampin Up? True story! Details here
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When your customers use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com, they’ll pay the regular price of $19.95 USD and get their second month for FREE!
The Fine Print:
- IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if they do, the offer is void.
- After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
- This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
- Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
- Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
VIDEO #1: TAMI’S PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Tutorial & Paper Pumpkin Reveal
VIDEO #2: OFFICIAL MAY PAPER PUMPKIN VIDEO
Official Kit Instructions
You can find all of my current giveaways listed on my SPECIALS page.