Stampin Up Waves of the Ocean Card Swap
CARD SWAP: Stampin Up Waves of the Ocean Card Swap Due: February 28
- Demonstrators can order: February 1
- Card swap due: February 28
- Customers can order: March 1
Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering the Stampin’ Up Waves of the Ocean Collection on February 1. To help prepare with ideas, classes, workshops, open houses and events, I’ll be hosting a mail in Stampin Up Waves of the Ocean Card Swap.
Please read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Not a demonstrator yet? Get pre-order products in a demo kit. Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
How The CARD SWAP WORKS: Waves of the Ocean
- 10 CARD SWAP
- All cards must use the Waves of the Ocean stamp set and/or dies as the main focal point of the card.
- 10 card swap, you will receive 9 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- No Sale-a-bration products but you may use new Mini catalog sets.
- All supplies/products MUST be current Stampin’ Up! products with an emphasis placed on the Waves of the Ocean products.
- Do not use any of the following on these swaps
- Retired products
- Clearance rack
- non-SU! product
- Do not use any of the following on these swaps
- Include your name and contact info but don’t attach permanently.
- Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated but please don’t permanently attach to the card or the envelope.
- Do not permanently attach or stamp contact to the back of the card or envelope so it may be used again.
- It is ok to stamp your contact info on a post it note and attach.
- Each card must be in a Stampin’ Up Clear Envelope #102619.
- Do not use off brand clear envelopes for this swap.
- Place each group of 10 cards inside a gallon sized Ziplock bag labeled with your name on it.
- Swaps must include a self addressed USPS Flat Rate Envelope with postage printed online from the post office.
- Please see the shipping section below for how to do this if you haven’t done it before. It’s easy and you don’t have to leave your house.
- Please do not use postage stamps on return swaps. I’ve had issues with postage stamps the past several swaps, they are being returned to me. PLEASE PRINT POSTAGE ONLINE
- Your are responsible for your own tracking. Be sure to use tracking on both your return package and the swaps being sent to me so you know where your package is and when it will arrive.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
CARD SWAP: SEE PREVIOUS SWAP IN ACTION
- Can I make more then 1 set of cards?
- You can make up to 2 sets for each swap. They must be different designs.
- What is the standard card size?
- A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 28 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO DO RETURN SHIPPING
Due to changes in the post office that have caused issues with return swaps I am requiring all return swaps use USPS FLAT RATE “ONE RATE” PRIORITY SHIPPING printed online. It doesn’t matter the weight or the distance, the price is the same.
- Return postage must be in one of these two Flat Rate Envelopes from the USPS:
- You can order either of these delivered to your home free by clicking on the link OR pick them up at your local post office.
- Print postage online using the USPS Click & Ship
- Click here to print postage online
- Print the postage online and attach to the return flat rate envelope. You will automatically get tracking with this option and your mail person will pick them up at your mailbox.
- DO NOT use postage stamps – the past couple swaps have had issues with postage stamps and the return envelopes with postage stamps have been returned to me. To avoid paying postage twice, please print postage online.
- DO NOT use Tyvek Priority envelopes as they are not a flat rate and the weight for the return postage may be different which will cause you to pay for another label. PLUS flat rate envelopes are cheaper.
- DO NOT use small flat rate boxes as your return swaps may not fit in the box
- DO NOT send money / cash
- If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
- My address will be send with your confirmation email
- If you don’t receive the message, email me at email@example.com