CARD SWAPS: 2022 Mini Catalog & Sale-a-bration
2022 Mini Catalog & Sale-a-bration CARD SWAPS DUE: December 30
- New Catalog Order Dates:
- Demonstrators: December 1
- Customers: January 4
Demonstrators can begin pre-ordering the new 2022 January – June Mini Catalog and begin earning 2022 Sale-a-bration products on December 1. To help prepare with ideas, classes, workshops, open houses and events celebrating the new catalog, I’ll be hosting mail in card swaps.
2 different swaps, 1 for each catalog. You can join 1, or both and you can send them both together.
Please read through ALL the rules and guidelines carefully and follow them. We will be receiving and sorting hundreds of cards and need YOUR help to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Not a demonstrator yet? Get pre-order products in a demo kit. Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
HOW TO SWAP
- MINI CATALOG 12 CARD SWAP
- 12 card swap, you will receive 11 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- No SAB on Mini Catalog swaps (this catalog runs beyond SAB)
- SALE-A-BRATION 6 CARD SWAP
- 6 card swap, you will receive 5 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- May use new Mini Catalog products on SAB swaps in the background.
- Theme: New Catalog Products
- NOTE ABOUT ON-STAGE PPP PRODUCTS: If you participated in the OnStage PPP I ask you not to use these as your main focal point/set on your cards. It’s ok to use them as backgrounds/paper. I would like to see more of a variety of the new products.
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the pre-order products.
- Do not use any of the following on these swaps Retired products, Clearance rack or non-SU! product
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of cards?
- You can make up to 2 sets for each swap. They must be different designs.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 30 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
1) Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope.
- You can order Flat Rate envelopes online here for free OR pick them up at your local post office.
- Print the postage online and attach to the return flat rate envelope. You will automatically get tracking with this option and your mail person will pick them up with your mail.
- Please don’t use postage stamps – the past couple swaps priority packages with postage stamps have been having issues and been returned to me.
- DO NOT use weighted packages like priority tyvek as your return package will weigh different
- DO NOT use small flat rate boxes as your return swaps may not fit in the box
- DO NOT send money / cash
- If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
- My address will be send with your confirmation email
- If you don’t receive the message, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from a previous Occasions catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps and how the swap is done.
NOTE: We will be doing full cards this time (the video shows card fronts but we are doing full cards this round. The full card is defined above.)