Card Swap: Eden’s Garden Pre-Order
- 10 Card Swap due November 1
- Eden’s Garden Order Dates:
- Demonstrators: October 1
- Customers: November 2
HOW TO SWAP
- 10 CARD SWAP – 10 card swap, you will receive 9 back. You may do up to 2 groups.
- Theme: Eden’s Garden Collection
- All supplies/products MUST be current from either the Annual Catalog or the Mini Catalog. Do not use any of the following on these swaps: Sale-a-bration products, Retired products, Clearance rack or non-SU! product
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Include your name and contact info on a POST IT NOTE on the back of each card (a post it note or removable label is suggested). Do not permanently adhere to the cards or the Clear Envelope so they can be used later. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
Card Swap FAQ
- Can I make more then 1 set of cards? You can make up to 2 sets of 10 swap cards.
- What do you mean by “Full Card”? This means it is not a “card front” or post card style. We do full cards so the cards can be used after.
- What is the standard card size? A standard card size is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ (folded in half) OR 11″ x 4-1/4″ (folded). You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, 3″x3″, ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
HOW TO MAIL SWAPS
- Place each individual swap card in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope
- Place each group of swap card in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Write your name on each zip lock bag.
- Include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope.Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope. DO NOT send money DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away. If you are participating in multiple swaps, you may mail them all in the same package.
- Tracking – please use USPS priority mail with tracking so you know where your swaps are, when they arrive to me and when they will be returned. This saves everyone a ton of time, and will save you heartache if they go missing in the mail.
RECOMMENDED: CLICK & SHIP PRIORITY FLAT RATE ENVELOPES
- You can purchase these online
- The post man will pick these up with your regular mail
- Tracking is included
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN AN EMAIL
If you don’t receive the message, email me at email@example.com
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from a previous Occasions catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps and how the swap is done.
NOTE: We will be doing full cards this time (the video shows card fronts but we are doing full cards this round. The full card is defined above.)