Pretty Perennials Card Tutorial
A bright and beautiful card from the soon to be retired Stampin’ Up Pretty Perennials Bundle.The card is good for many occasions: birthday, anniversary, or just because.
This great bundle is found in the January-June Mini Catalog and will be gone forever on June 30 (if not before). Click here to get the full list of what’s retiring and what’s on sale.
I have printable instructions of the Pretty Perennials Card Tutorial for how to make this below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card base – 11″ x 4-1/4″, score in half
- Melon Mambo – 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Scraps of Coastal Cabana & Basic White
- Stamp the flowers and stems on the front of the card base.
- Stamp the word “happy” in Melon Mambo ink on Basic White Scrap and cut out with snips.
- Stamp the words “you make me” in Versamark ink on Coastal Cabana. Pour White Embossing power over the top and heat emboss.Cut out the words with the snips or Paper Trimmer.
- Cut the Painted Label die from Coastal Cabana card stock.
- Wrap the Pool Party ribbon around the front of the card and tie in a bow.
- Assemble the card pieces to the base using Stampin‘ Dimensionals.