Make It Happen Card Tutorial
“It’s a Great day for Great things” ~ I’m beyond honored to be able to share this card from Karen Titus. Watch this Make It Happen Card Tutorial to learn how to create this card. It is created with the new Stampin’ Up Make It Happen Stamp Set, which she designed with Stampin’ Up for her Million Dollar stamp set.
The tag is punched with the Fancy Tag Topper. This fun card also features the new Pattern Party Designer Paper that you can get free with Stampin Rewards.
I have printable instructions for how to make this below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Pool Party Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half at 4-1/4″
- Poppy Parade: 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Pattern Party Designer Paper: 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White: 3-1/2″ x 1/2″ (words)
- Basic White: 4-3/4″ x 2″ (tag)
- Punch the top of the tag panel with the Fancy Topper punch.
- Stamp the book images in Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron and Pool Party ink.
- Stamp the words in Poppy Parade.
- Tie the ribbon and twine through the hole on the top of the tag created with the punch.
- Assemble the card with Seal Adhesive.