Oh Snap Card & Treat Box Tutorial
Alligator or crocodile? You decide! Either way, you can’t help but smile at the Stampin’ Up Oh Snap Stamp Set. The croc’s mouth is wide open to hold your best wishes or the group of tiny fishes. Follow my Oh Snap Card & Treat Box Tutorial!
I have printable instructions below on how to create this gift set. The box is the Love You Always Treat box filled with goldfish. So stinkin’ cute!
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Bumble Bee Card Stock – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Scored in half
- Bumble Bee – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Basic White – (2) 4-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Misty Moonlight – 1-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Scraps – Green/Yellow DSP for alligator and Coastal Cabana for the bird
- Using Shaded Spruce ink, stamp the alligator on the designer paper.
- Using Coastal Cabana ink, stamp the bird on Coastal Cabana card stock.
- Using Bumble Bee ink, stamp the flowers randomly on one of the Basic White panels.
- Use the blending brush and Bumble Bee ink around the flowers.
- Cut out the circle with the Layering Circles dies.
- Cut out the alligator and bird with Paper Snips.
- Stamp the words in Misty Moonlight Ink on the circle panel.
- Tear the Misty Moonlight card stock strip in half.
- Draw the lines on the front of the card base with the Daffodil Stampin‘ Blends Markers.
- Using Seal Adhesive, attach the circle to the white panel and the Misty Moonlight torn pieces (to the back of the panel).
- Using Stampin‘ Dimensionals, attach the main panel to the card base and the alligator and bird images.
- Attach Artistry Blooms Sequins.
- Love You Always Treat Box
- Basic White – 4″ x 2-3/4″
- Scraps – Basic White, Real Red & Pumpkin Pie for Tasteful Label Dies
- Assemble Love You Always Treat Box.
- Stamp the alligator and gold fish images in Memento Black ink on the White panel. Stamp the fish a second time on white scrap.
- Stamp the waves in Coastal Cabana ink around the alligator image.
- Stamp the words on the Pumpkin Pie scrap.
- With the Tasteful Label dies, cut out the words on the Pumpkin scrap and a label from the red scrap.
- Color the goldfish on the scrap paper with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin‘ Blends and cut out.
- Color the alligator with the Granny Apple Green Stampin‘ Blends. Tip: to get the dots use the find tip end of the marker and tap it inside the image repeatedly to create the dots effect. Use the darker marker on the bottom of the image and the lighter marker on the top.
- Attach the white panel to the box with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the 2 labels with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the fish with Mini Dimensionals.
- Poke a hole in the box drawer end with the Take Your Pick tool and attach the ribbon.
Oh Snap Gift Set Supplies