Flowering Cactus Gift Set Tutorial
This beautiful card and treat box gift set was created with the Stampin’ Up Flowering Cactus Medley kit. They are super easy to make. The coordination in this kit makes it easy to make pretty projects. See our Stampin’ Scoop Show #115 to see the full kit and more ideas created with it.
I have printable instructions below.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Basic White Card Stock – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Basic White – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White – 3″ x 3″ (for words)
- Basic White scraps for flowers
- Mini Macaron scrap for die cut
- Mini Pizza Box
- Cactus Print Designer Paper – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Highland Heather – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Mint Macaron – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Basic White – 1-7/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Highland Heather Strip (wraps around the edge) – 1″ x 11″
- Designer Paper with cactus images to cut out & Felt Flowers from the kit
- Stamp the words on the white panel in Highland Heather ink.
- Using the dies and the cactus image designer paper cut out:
- 2 Cactus Images
- Calypso Coral Flowers
- Attach the 2 designer paper panels and inside white panel to the card with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the die cut pieces with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach twine to the back of the words with Mini Glue Dot, then attach to the card with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach Felt Flowers with Mini Glue Dots.
- Assemble Mini Pizza Box.
- Stamp the words in Highland Heather ink.
- Cut out the cactus image from the designer paper.
- Attach the designer paper to the lid of the box with Seal Adhesive.
- Wrap the Highland Heather strip around the outside edge of the box and attach on each side with Seal +.
- Tip: use the Bone Folder at each corner to make a crisp score line.
- Attach the Mint Macaron and Highland Heather layers together with Seal Adhesive. Then attach to box with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach the cactus die cut with Seal Adhesive.
- Attach the word panel with Stampin‘ Dimensionals.
- Attach Felt Flowers and Sequins with Mini Glue dots.