DARLING DONKEY CARD TUTORIAL
With Stampin’ Up’s 2021 Saleabration coming to an end in a couple of days, I’ve been sharing tutorials from a few of my favorite cards over the past week. Today’s card tutorial share is for this Darling Donkey Birthday Card created by Linda Cullen.
It also features the Approaching Perfection stamp set and Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper that are both also part of Saleabration.
Earn free limited edition products with qualifying orders. Hurry, it’s all ending on February 28.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
- Blackberry Bliss Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored in half
- Oh So Ombre Paper: 5-1/4″ x 3″
- Oh So Ombre Paper: 5-1/4″ x 1-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green: 1/2″ x 5-1/4″
- Scraps: Basic White
- Cut the 2 ovals from the Stitched Shapes and Layering Oval die sets.
- Stamp with words and balloons.
- Stamp the donkey image and color with Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Using Seal Adhesive attach the 3 Oh So Ombre Designer Paper layers with the Granny Apple strip in between.
- Attach the 2 ovals with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Darling Donkey Birthday Card Tutorial Supplies