Halloween Card & Treat Box
Welcome to my Stamp It Demonstrator’s Group Halloween & Fall themed Blog Hop. We’re all really excited to unveil our projects, and announce a new contest giveaway. To continue on your journey through our projects, simply use the BLOG HOPPERS links below.
In this video we’ll be making a super fun, quick and easy set of coordinating card and Halloween Candy Treat Boxes. Featuring the Stampin Up Little Treat Boxes and Hallows Night Magic Bundle.
These whip up so fast, just add wrapped candy and hand them out at Halloween, or for a party, the grandkids, the class, etc.
- View video in Youtube or Facebook
- All of Tami’s Videos
- All supplies used
- Includes measurements, supply list and bonus instructions
BLOG HOP TOUR
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSMarch 12-31 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: YX6BQNFT
- $26 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH - updated 11/1/2022
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS - HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS
love the boxes
Love all your card ideas.
#stampitcontest You have the best cards and projects!
#stampitcontest The treat boxes are super cute—love the use of the spider web design for them!
Cute treat holders and card!
The little treats bundle is SO cute!!!!!!!
Kids love these treat boxes with the spider webs!
I love the Boho package so much!
Thanks for sharing the Love
Inspiring as always!!!💕