GIFT CARD HOLDER
This is a super fun and easy gift card holder idea. It is created with the Stampin Up Gift Bags, simply folded in half and slice the bottom off for 2 pockets. A note card is slipped into the top, and the gift card slips into the bottom. This was created with the Retiring Bravo stamp set, and Merry Moments DSP.
Designed by Liz Miller.
Retiring products are available “while supplies last”, May 31. Some are on sale up to 50% off. Details and new catalog info here.
TAMI'S STAMPIN UP SPECIALSJune 1-15 for Free Tutorial Gifts & Specials Must use hostess code: 3CYE667B **I may not have an exclusive monthly kit for June. After my trip I ran out of time. I will definitely have one at the end of the month for July featuring the new One Horse Open Sleigh**
- 15% OFF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE
- $56 FREE WITH THE DEMONSTRATOR KIT SALE
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVES PRE-ORDER(ADD TO DEMO PAGE)
- $56 FREE WITH DEMO KIT DEAL - ADDITIONAL $30 FREE IN JUNE
- 60% OFF CLEARANCE RACK REFRESH
- FREQUENT BUYER POINTS
- TUTORIAL GIFTS- HOSTESS CODE ORDERING GIFTS
- TAMI'S VIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP - FREE TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL
- PAPER PUMPKIN KITS - Monthly DIY kits. Subscribe by the 10th of the month and get free PPX Videos with your subscription.
- SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER WITH FREE TUTORIALS