2017 HOLIDAY CATALOG PRE-ORDER SWAP
Due Wednesday, August 30
The new 2017 Hoilday Catalog is coming! It’s available:
- Demonstrators: August 1
- Customers: September 1
Demonstrators will able to start pre-ordering on August 1. Details will be posted on the demonstrator website. You can also get pre-order products in your demo kit starting August 1. Joining as a demo is the BEST DEAL, and you can join, get pre-order products in your kit and use them to participate in our swap.
SWAP RULES & FAQ
This swap is for CARD FRONTS
- Theme: New Catalog Pre-Order products
- All supplies/products MUST be current and pre-order Stampin’ Up! merchandise with an emphasis placed on the NEW Holiday Catalog products. NO exceptions.
- Please do not use Carols of Christmas products (except as background or embellishments). These are no longer considered “pre-order”.
- NO retired, clearance rack or non-SU! product.
- All swaps should be designed for upsell opportunities with our clients – please use layering and accessories. These cards should be the kind that make our customers want to make it themselves.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- Attach or write your name and contact info (label) on the back of each card front. Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Can I make more then 1 set of 11 card fronts?
- You may sign up for up to 3 groups BUT you MUST make a different design for EACH group.
- What is a card front?
- A standard “card front” is considered a “post card” style 5-1/2 x 4-1/4″ front of a card used for ideas. You card may vary in size (for example 6×6). However, an ATC size and tags are not acceptable substitutes.
- Where do you get the clear envelopes?
- We sell them in the catalog #102619. All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. If SU! doesn’t sell the envelope, you may not use it.
- I’m participating in another swap, can I use the same design?
- No. Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
- I’ve never done a card swap before and I’m nervous I’ll make a mistake
- See the video of a past swap below to help illustrate how it is done.
- Where to I sign up?
- Sign up is on Facebook: SIGN UP HERE
SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
Mail them early to avoid last minute stress.
1) Place each individual swap card front in a Stampin Up Clear Envelope:
2) Place each group of swap card fronts in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
**Only include ONE Group of Swaps in each gallon ziplock bag.
3) You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope. I highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority envelopes. Please do not use the small priority boxes, your return swaps may not fit.
- You can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. OR go to the Post Office.
- USPS.com asks what date you are mailing and only gives 4 days out. This date isn’t important, you can still use it on your return envelope even if it’s weeks later.
- Please make sure return postage is attached to envelope.
- DO NOT send money
- DO NOT send loose postage in the envelope
- The only thing in the envelope upon arrival should be zip locked bags with your name on them and filled with swaps. They are all opened at once and grouped anything additional in the envelope original will be thrown away.
ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE
HOW TO SIGN UP
Read the swap rules (ABOVE), then Click the SIGN UP LINK, and add your name and the number of sets you will swap. You may do up to 3 sets of 11 card fronts (each set is a different design).
11 card swap of the same card design, you will receive 10 back.
HOW TO SWAP VIDEO
If you have never done a card swap with me before, here’s a video from a previous catalog swap. It shows how to package your swaps, what a card front is, and how the swap is done: