ROSES FOR AUTISM FUNDRAISER
The ninth annual World Autism Awareness Day is April 2, 2017. From April 1 – 10, youorder my Special Edition Roses for Autism Kit and I will donate $15 for each kit sold to Autism Speaks (click here for Autism Speaks).
Learn gorgeous watercolor and heat embossing techniques, while helping to raise money for a great cause. My Roses for Autism card kit includes pre-cut materials, all ready for creating (see below for what is and isn’t included).
This fundraiser is exceptionally special for me and my friend, and designer, Veronica Zalis. You’ve seen some of her beautiful creations featured here on my blog. Her sweet son Cameron has been touched by Autism. He is very special, and beautiful boy. And through her designs, Veronica is a special part of the inspiration here on my blog. I am fundraising in their honor this month. Later this month Veronica will be guest blogging with more. Please help me reach a goal of $1000. #LIUB (Light it up blue).
3 ways you can participate:
- $15 Donation made with each card kit purchased
Purchase my Roses for Autism Card . The kit is $40, a $15 donation per kit will be made to Autism Speaks (US only)
- 10% of All Purchases Donated + Double FBP – Hostess Code 64JNTTUS
Make a purchase in my online store using Hostess Code 64JNTTUS and
- 10% of all orders using this code from April 1-10 will be donated to Autism Speaks. (US Only)
- All orders will receive Double Frequent Buyer Points during my special offer.
- Make a $25+ Donation directly to Autism Speaks and receive free pdf tutorial via email (International).
- Make sure your name and email are not anonymous so I know where to send the free tutorial
April 5th Update:
OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! As of April 5 at 9am we’ve hit the goal of $1000, but let’s not stop here. We have 5 days left in the fundraiser. Let’s blow this goal out of the water and see if together we can reach $1500!!!!
April 9th Update:
This is absolutely amazing!! As of this morning we’ve hit $1,551!!!! WOW!!!! There is still one day left.
April 11th Update:
OMG! OMG!! The final total for the Roses for Autism Speaks fundraiser is $2,000!!!!! DOUBLE OUR GOAL of $1,000!!! You guys are unbelievably generous, I love that we can do what we love to make a difference. Our total was actually a little shy of $2,000 so I personally kicked in the extra to get us there. THANK YOU!!!!
Click to follow the progress.
How do I purchase a kit?
- Kit price is $40: Fill out the form here
- An email with payment link will be emailed to you. Payment must be received by April 10.
- PDF will be emailed following payment.
- Kits will ship on April 20.
What is included in the kit?
- Rose Wonder Stamp Set (May substitute a stamp set of $25 or less)
- Pre-cut supplies: Card Stock, Designer Paper, Ribbon, Thread and Envelopes
- Priority Mail Shipping included (US only)
- Step-by-step instructional pdf with photos via email
- Optional printed instructions available upon request for $2 upcharge
- $15 donation will be made to Autism Speaks for each kit sold
- 2 Frequent Buyer Points during my Double Frequent Buyer Point special offer
- Light It Up Blue Tote bundle Giveaway entry
What is NOT included?
The following supplies are used in this kit, but not included.
Purchase these items in my online store by clicking the thumbnail, use hostess code 64JNTTUS and
- 10% of the entire order will be donated to Autism Speaks.
- Earn Double Frequent Buyer Points (click for details)
- Offer ends April 10.
- Click to Shop Online
ROSES FOR AUTISM FUNDRAISER VIDEO
Enter to win this amazing Light it Up Blue Tote Bundle Giveaway valued at over $90! Make a donation (directly or by using the hostess code), or purchase a kit by April 10 and you will be entered to win the bundle. Drawing April 12 and announced on my winners page.
- Playful Pals stamp set
- Pyramid Pals thinlits
- Basic Black Archival ink pad
- Wink of Stella clear pen
- Gold Sequin Trim
- Paper Pumpkin Re-usable Tote Bag