In honor of Father’s Day coming up in June, I’m hosting a “Mantown” / Masculine Full Card Swap. Come join the fun. This is a customer card swap, however you can participate even if you are a demonstrator (we are customers too right hehehe).
- Theme: Masculine / Father’s Day
- Make 5 Full Cards of the same design using a “Guy theme”Standard Card size is: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4”, this is not a required size, just a guide.
- Current Stampin’ Up! Materials: All supplies: including stamps, ink colors, papers, etc. should be current Stampin’ Up! products.Often we fall in love with a card we received in a swap and want to copy it. Swaps also help us think of new ways to use for our SU products we have. For these reasons the cards should have all current Stampin’ Up products.
- No Occasions Mini Catalog products
- You may use current SU stamps and accessories that are on the Retiring List
- Cards must have a minimum 2 layers of card stock or designer paper. Most have more.
- At least 1 embellishment (Ribbon, brads, etc) Most have more.
- Please put your name and contact info on a sticky note on the back in case someone has questions, or uses your swap and wants to credit you. Recipes of the supplies/techniques you used are always welcome. Please don’t permanently stick labels to the actual card so we can use them.
- Contact me with questions: email@example.com
- Cards must be received by Tami:Sunday,May 20, 2012
Mail to (or drop off) to Tami (address provided with registration confirmation).
NOTE: This is not a postmark date, swaps should be in my hands on May 20. Please be fair to all participating and be on time. Late entries will be returned unswapped (and this breaks my heart to do). Email reminders will be sent to those who have signed up.
- Hostess Club Members: Your cards will be returned with your next stamp club order
- Online Club Members: Please include an envelope with the same postage that your swaps had on them
- Non Club Members: Local pick up, or return postage required
- Patriotic theme – June 20
- Summertime – July 20
|MORE SWAP SAMPLES|
Stamps used in above cards: