APRIL BLOG HOP
- Blog Hop Theme: Mother’s Day
- Date: April 22
- Hop Schedule Start Time: 10:00am EST, 9 am CST, 8 am MST, 7 am PST, 6 am AST, 5 a.m. HST
- FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/218918921881048/
Please join the facebook event and add your links below to participate.
By joining the facebook event and adding your link below, you are agreeing to the Blog Hop Guidelines, and the Blop Hop Giveaway.
- Hop projects should contain current Stampin Up products.
- Your blog post URL should be added to the inlinkz
- POST FORMAT (top to bottom):
- Blog hop Banner: There are blog hop banners for your blog post on the event page
- Post your project, write up details , etc. below banner
- Hop Giveaway graphic
- List of Blogs in the Hop (Inlinkz code below)
- Thumbnail supply list (optional but recommended)
- Please keep the playing field even. do not run personal “blog hop” sales, or specials. It’s ok to have your normal promotions at the bottom of your post.
- Make sure your comments approval is turned off so people can comment easily
- Please pin everyone’s projects to Pinterest
- we ask that you be available at the launch time of the hop in case there is an issue. If you can’t be available, be sure to let us know.
- Place this graphic on your post.
- May 16: is the deadline to email list of commenters to Tami email@example.com
- May 17: Tami will do random drawing for a winner and post it on the event page
- May 20: Winners should be announced on your blogs (announce on the May’s blog hop post)
LAST MONTH’S HOP – MARCH COMMENT DATES:
- April 19: is the deadline to email list of commenters to Tami firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 20: Tami will do random drawing for a winner and post it on the event page
- April 22: Winners should be announced on your blogs (announce on the April blog hop post)
ADD LINKS HERE
1. ADD YOUR BLOG LINK TO OUR LIST
2. ADD THIS CODE TO YOUR BLOG CODE
Hover over the code and click the 4th button to COPY, then paste into the code area of your blog.
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<!-- end InLinkz script -->
If you are on the free version of wordpress (wordpress.com) you will need to copy and paste this list of bloggers into your blog (in the regular view, not the code) the day before the hop.